Conveyancing Assistant - Southampton
My client, one of the South's leading independent law firms, are looking for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join their team in Southampton.
The role will involve supporting the Head of Department on a wide range of Property matters including freehold and leasehold conveyancing, re-mortgages, transfers of equity, new-build and shared ownership.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* File opening, closing and archiving
* Updating and amending case management systems
* Land Registry searches and applications
* Liaising with clients, estate agents and solicitors
* Dealing with all post completion matters
Experience and qualifications required:
* Previous experience within a Conveyancing department is essential
* Strong communication skills
* The ability to organise and prioritise a busy workload
* Good computer skills
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley for further information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age