Social Media Account Manager
30000 - 32000
The Social Media Account Manager will be joining a fifty strong, successful, progressive, and highly regarded integrated agency, established over 25 years ago. Working with the Social Team, across a range of B2B and B2C brands including Retail, Health and Wellness, Leisure, Energy; the successful candidate will enjoy flexible working (3 days office 2 days home), free city centre parking, weekly exercise activities, 25 days holiday + bank hols, personal development opportunities in a supportive environment.
The Social Media Account Manager will be responsible for
- Initiate, advise and collaborate with clients to produce Social strategies
- Initiate and execute creative briefings
- Produce monthly and weekly internal status reports and forecasts
- Produce and present client reports- status updates, time allocations or campaign results and extracting insight to provide recommendations
- Carry out regular account optimization to improve existing KPIs.
- Proactive in offering appropriate solutions through an in-depth understanding of the clients
priorities, their sector, creative process and Social Media marketing
- Managing key Social Media platforms for the clients you are appointed to work on these
include, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok and Snapchat.
- Manage the Social content creation for all key Social platforms and schedule this accordingly
- To deliver a high level of customer service, ensuring that clients are always fully up to date
with project developments and expectations are managed
- Scoping projects and working with the appropriate internal resources to ensure that it is
- To manage multiple projects to deliver the best possible outcome for the client and the
- Working with the Digital and Social team to create integrated, creative strategies
- Presenting campaign ideas and negotiating budgets with clients
- Developing accurate campaign plans and providing estimates and quotations
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients
- Ability to be flexible in resource and workload planning
- Supporting the team with internal strategy planning and pitch work
- To contribute to the wider agency by sharing knowledge and expertise as well as identifying
opportunities to build the agency profile.
The Social Media Account Manager will posses the following attributes
- Organic and Paid Social strategy creation and execution
- Strong copywriting, proofreading and editing skills
- Knowledge of Paid Social implementation from creating ads, retargeting, and evaluation
- Community management and Social listening experience
- Understand how Paid Social can be measured and tracked using third party technology
- Understand influencer marketing and how it works for Social and SEO purposes, with a knowledge of affiliate schemes
- You are confident using all the tools/software necessary to perform your work such as Google
- Analytics, Sprout Social, Social Bakers.