Care Assistant Days
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
A day as a carer is hard going, but it is also full of learning, listening, patience and a lot of understanding. It can also be heart breaking. On the flipside there is laughter, the residents all have their own personalities, and we have a lot of fun with them. It is an incredibly rewarding job." (Care Worker, Dementia Residential Home)
Could this be you?
We want anyone who read this quote above and feels they belong in this community to join our amazing team! We are a growing, exciting, forward-thinking company, with residents at the heart of everything we do...We want to create a pool of passionate, wonderful Care Assistants and are wondering...Could this be you!
If you are an experienced Care worker; have a passion for caring for others and looking for a new challenge, you have an opportunity to work in one of our care homes! APPLY NOW!
Care Assistant: £19,459 per annum (full time)
Location: Stockport Area (Check specific home)
Work Pattern: Working 12 hour shifts from 8am -8pm on a rolling rota of either 3 on 3 off or 2 on 4 off.
* To participate in the delivery of care to the residents ensuring that their physical, social, intellectual, and emotional needs are met and promoted.
* Provide additional care and support as required for example when a resident is unwell or towards end of life.
* Act as a Key Worker to several residents, using personal knowledge and experience of working with those individuals to support the team in writing and reviewing support plans.
* Ensure that safeguarding procedures are properly followed and recorded.
* Consult with residents, the senior care assistant, and the Deputy Manager to assist in developing individual person-centred support plans for residents.
* Adhere to the Company's dress code incorporating the wearing of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
* Apprenticeship Qualification Level II in Care or at least 2 years' experience
* Attention to detail.
* Great listening, understanding and people skills.
* IT literate
* Have good teamwork skills.
* Dedicated to internal training and supporting careers development.
* Innovative, different, and forward thinking
* 28 days holiday, plus birthday day off
* £250 Refer a friend scheme