Job Title: Commission Administrator - Part time
Reports to: Operation & Finance Manager
Date: July 2021
About Protection & Investment
Founded in 1999, Protection and Investment Ltd is a group of Independent Financial Advisers, providing mortgage, investment, and pension advice to clients throughout Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey, and Sussex.
We are looking for a versatile employee, to provide financial, administrative and office support to P&I. Working as part of a small team, this role requires you to provide support across our group of 13 practices.
This is a part-time position working 25-hour per week. This role pays a salary of £14,300 this is dependent on the experience of the applicant, if the candidate presents with knowledge in the industry, we may be in a position to negotiate. The position is based at our Kingsley office, near Alton.
* To download and upload commission statements and corresponding income to our back-office system daily.
* Reconcile the commission income on a weekly basis, liaising with the practices and providers if there is any outstanding unallocated income.
* Support with the month end process and provide allocation reports for all practices.
* To work closely with the Office team to ensure all commission income is allocated accurately within strict deadlines and provide holiday cover where necessary.
* Run quarterly reviews of any outstanding unallocated income and unmatched statements and resolve.
* To support the Operation and Finance Manager, Compliance Manager and Board of Directors in administrative tasks as required.
* There are also other administrative tasks which include sorting and distributing post, managing office supplies, filing commission statements
* Knowledge of back-office system- Intelligent office would be an advantage but training can be provided
* Extended knowledge in Excel spreadsheets
* Experience in the financial sector would be an advantage