Quality Control Team leader
Are you experienced in people management with an operational environment and looking for a new permanent full-time role?
If so, we have an excellent opportunity overseeing a team of quality control technicians for our successful client based in Southend-On-Sea.
Working hours are Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week.
Key Tasks and Duties
* Taking ownership of the Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery of their team
* Developing your own and the team's capabilities in order to keep up engagement.
* Leads day to day activities for your teams
* Resolves first line people management issues
* Experience in people management and development
* Ability to remain balanced and manage situations of conflict
* Experience in Problem solving Techniques
* Experience collaborating with relevant stakeholder and internals customers across the business.
* Experience of working in an operational environment
* Technical experience is an advantage
* Previous management training would be advantageous
* Good Computer literacy including understanding of common software packages including document creation, spreadsheets management, email and diary management
* Competitive salary
* Defined-contribution Pension Scheme
* Free Life Assurance
* Private Medical Insurance
* Free Annual Health Check
* On-site Day Nursery
* Subsidised Staff Restaurant
If you feel this is the role for you, please do not hesitate to contact us at OnetoOne personnel