AIJ577 - Residential Deputy Manager
Wymondham, South Norfolk
£13.24 per hour - NHS Band 5 - Circa £27.5k| 40 Hours - Days | Large Nursing Home | Elderly & Dementia Care Home
A 50+ bedded care home in the Wymondham is looking to recruit an experienced deputy manager to help run the service and support the home manager.
The home is owned and operated by a leading organisation and provides round the clock care to adults living with elderly and dementia needs.
Details of this Residential Deputy Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on day shifts, covering 7 days a week on flexible shifts.
• Competitive pay rate of £13.24 per hour which is equivalent to NHS Band 5 earnings and is £27,539.2 per annum.
• A great working environment and ongoing learning and development prospects
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing training to develop your career.
• 28 days annual leave
• Pension scheme
As Deputy Manager, you will support the manager in ensuring that a caring environment is maintained, and all residents are care needs a met. A key task in the role will be to assist in recruitment processing and ensure attendance of both mandatory and required training courses by home staff.
In the absence of the Home Manager, you will step up and take the main responsibility for the home.
Applicants for this Residential Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NVQ level 3 or equivalent qualification
• At least 2 years' experience in a care team manager/team leader capacity or equivalent.
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation