Our client has a vacancy for an Account Manager to manage a range of existing and new clients working with a mix of products, across a range of different platforms. This is a maternity cover contract till April 2022.
▪ Where possible, proactively develop and grow each account within your remit. Ensure maximum profitably and adhere to best practices to maintain high levels of client satisfaction. This will include presenting ideas to existing clients and developing strong client relationships.
▪ Manage and develop your team to deliver the day to day activities of these accounts and support the team where necessary.
▪ Work alongside the Account Director to ensure that your accounts are operating in line with the current business strategy.
Understand your client's business objectives and devise solutions that will achieve these
▪ Deliver solutions by working with Creative, Sales & Planning, IT, Finance and external suppliers
▪ Identify and develop new opportunities with existing clients, in liaison with Sales & Planning and your Account Director
▪ Develop strong client relations
▪ Support the Account Director in achieving targeted levels of GP in respect of your assigned accounts
▪ Manage the personal performance and development of your team including setting objectives, evaluating training and development needs, conducting formal appraisals and holding regular review meetings
▪ Manage allocation of work and resource levels to meet volume of activity
▪ Set up and maintain detailed budget/invoice schedules in conjunction with clients and ensure all financial aspects of your accounts are completed accurately each month
▪ Assist with the effective debt control of accounts
▪ Analyse and review the performance of your programmes against objectives
▪ Monitor, analyse and review the service quality of your programmes, ensuring they meet SLAs
▪ Work closely with Sales & Planning and your Account Director to help win new business and enable the smooth transition and delivery of newly confirmed business
▪ Perform all other duties as reasonably required that are consistent with both training and experience
You're passionate about client and customer satisfaction, able to manage workload and conflicting priorities and have an excellent attention to detail. This role would suit someone who is commercially minded with experience in dealing with high level clients, be confident, articulate, numerate, self-motivated and enthusiastic, and used to working in a high-pressure environment.
We'd also like to see:
§Experience in managing clients/project management/client services
§Multi-tasking, time management, prioritisation
§Experience of managing a team
§Analytical - experience with handling data, highlighting trends, recommendations
§Degree level or equivalent
§Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
§Excellent grammar, spelling and tone of voice
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available