Regulatory Compliance Manager | Competitive salary | Bushey, Watford | Full Time, Permanent
Spire Bushey Hospital has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Healthcare Professional to join our Clinical Governance team as a Regulatory Compliance Manager.
Spire Bushey Hospital is one of North London and Hertfordshire's leading private hospitals, with an excellent reputation for delivering high-quality private hospital treatment. The hospital has been treating patients for over 35 years and has over 400 consultants. All of our consultants are highly experienced and many enjoy national and international reputations.Duties and responsibilities:
Who we're looking for:
- To work closely with the Director of Clinical Services, Hospital Director, Head of Governance and Risk in leading clinical quality and the Clinical Governance strategy within the hospital.
- To take an active role in ensuring compliance with all hospital regulatory requirements.
- To display and promote excellent clinical leadership in all areas of the hospital. To promote excellent customer service throughout the hospital, facilitating and co-ordinating corporate and local customer service initiatives and providing appropriate support to colleagues.
- To provide and develop strong leadership for all aspects of the role initiating optimal clinical standards, managing business objectives, and aspiring to being the leading private healthcare provision within the locality.
- To promote and facilitate effective and timely lines of communication within the teams, building relationships with all customer groups, and effecting delivery of actions.
- Be NMC or HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of governance experience. Management and hospital experience desirable.
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care.
- Strong communication and IT skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care. For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.