Are you an inspiring, inclusive and effective Line Manager?
We are thrilled to be working in partnership with this prestigious, heritage charity to recruit to a newly created role - Education Manager.
This is a 6 month contract, with a view to extend to a permanent opportunity.
Within this management post, you will inspire, energise and support the Education team of 6, who deliver the charities day-to-day core activities.
Other duties include:
- Working with Programmes Director to implement their educational vision and strategy.
- To ensure your team are supported.
- To plan and deliver educational projects, initiatives and programmes to the highest standards.
- To oversee the recruitment, retention and development of the team of freelance educators.
- Budget Management, including overseeing tender process for external contracts and managing external contractors where necessary.
- With Head of Impact, ensuring a monitoring and evaluation framework is implemented across our programmes.
To be succesful in this role, you will meet the following criteria:
- Experience working in the education sector is highly desirable
- An extensive track record of line management and leadership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A solid understanding and experience of educational programme, project management and delivery.
- Experience of creating and monitoring budgets.
(Please note a keen interest in History is desirable but not essential)
If you would like to apply, please get in touch ASAP as this advert may close earlier than advertised.
Interviews will take place asap.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.