This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Manager (SAM) to work with one of our largest international clients as part of a global team. We're looking for someone with exceptional organisational and client management skills as well as enthusiasm, an eagle eye for detail, and a commitment to creative excellence to help us deliver game-changing email campaigns for our clients. The account is in the midst of substantial organic growth, so we're looking for someone who can keep the momentum and the team going throughout a 10 month maternity cover contract.
* Project managing high value email campaigns and the production of digital creative assets
* Serving as day-to-day client contact and senior point person across multiple teams (internal, client, and other agencies) to ensure all work aligns with brand guidelines, is completely error-free, and delivered on time to the highest standard
* Communicating effectively with diverse stakeholders to ensure expectations are set and all deadlines are met
* Line managing a team of 3 Senior Account Execs (SAEs) / Account Execs (AEs) with the support of your Senior Account Director (SAD) and global colleagues
* Identifying opportunities for strategic and organic growth, process improvements, and program optimisations and ensuring changes are successfully rolled out across all teams and functions
* Building strong relationships and working effectively with internal teams, departments, and clients across multiple locations and timezones