AL5004 - Deputy Manager
Coventry, West Midlands
£17.00 - £18.00 per annum (NHS Band 7) | 44 Hours - Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC
A nursing home in Coventry is looking to recruit an RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse to join their team as Deputy Manager.
The home is owned by the local council and provides round the clock elderly and dementia care for their residents.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week.
• A competitive annual rate of £17.00 - £18.00 per annum which is in line with NHS Band 7 salary earnings.
• A great working environment and ongoing learning and development prospects
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in the clinical management of the home. You will be responsible for managing, monitoring, and evaluating the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions and delivering effective clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Nurse Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD.
• Ideally experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation