Head of Sustainability | £65,000 - £75,000 (dependant upon experience) | - Sustainability Director with home-working options, for a London based design consultancy - We are inviting an experienced Sustainability Engineer to support the planned expansion of an innovative MEP team, specialising in providing design & advisory services across a wide range of sectors.
You will be a member of the senior management team with the ADs and Directors. The consultancy has always promoted sustainable design to their clients, but now they are making it a part of their brief so there is a big opportunity to expand that further. They have several projects that are looking at the NABERS approach, WELL standards etc and if they are implemented they would look to produce this in house. All budgets for licenses and training will be provided in the best interest of developing the division.
Your role will include:
* Develop processes for the new sustainability division
* Liaise with clients and internal members of staff to advise them of sustainability strategy
* Present to clients and the team to display approaches to sustainable solutions
* Create, train and advise project teams
* Carry out BREEAM assessment reports
* Set and ensure BREEAM design targets are hit
* Support external parties on any questions or queries
* Engage with engineers to create technical drawings
The sustainability department will not be a standalone company under the companies' umbrella but a department where they work together and independently depending on the task. They do offer flexible working hours at the moment, it is 7.5 hours per day but you can start early and finish early or start late and finish late. They are implementing a WFH policy allowing someone of your level to work from home 2 days and in office 3 days. You will be supplied a mobile phone, laptop and other essential business equipment.
To learn more about this position, please contact Lucy at Bemillion or submit an application to arrange a confidential discussion