We would like to welcome a Quality Manager to our established and friendly nursery team in Chobham.
Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy at Pennypot Day Nursery; part of Childbase Partnership who are an employee-owned company.
As a Quality Manager you will be qualified to level 3 or above and you will earn £13.89-£15.39 per hour (£27,085.50-£30,010.50 per annum for a 37.5 hour working week).
Your role as Quality Manager is dedicated to maintaining and improving the quality of provision offered within your setting. Through holistic means, you will assist the delivery of the Childbase Partnership approach, and ensure all appropriate links to the Early Years Foundation Stage are embedded within practice and provision. In partnership with the senior team, you will support, mentor and develop Practitioners and their practice. As someone who is already experienced in line managing an early years team, you will:
* Assist and support the Nursery Manager and Deputy Manager with the effective daily management of the nursery, ensuring all company policies, procedures and Ofsted statutory requirements are maintained at all times. In the absence of either the Manager or Deputy you will step up to run the nursery.
* Ensure the self-evaluation board is up to date at all times and that all requirements as outlined in the Quality Compliance Audit are met, leading meetings and discussions at a local level with regards to quality and cascading information to the team. You will regularly review and analyse children's progress through cohort tracking to ensure Practitioners are confidently adapting learning experiences to meet the individual needs of the children in our care.
* Motivate the nursery team to work together, spending time in rooms role modelling and inspiring Practitioners to deliver best practice. You will lead the on-going completion and analysis of peer observations and contribute towards annual and interim professional development colleague reviews.
* Mentor employees, including new starters and Apprentices, offering guidance to support their development and encourage them to achieve their career aspirations.
Our bespoke in house training programmes, and 2 inset days a year for whole team training, are designed to enhance your professional development and support career progression opportunities. Our benefits package is designed to support you personally and recognise professional achievements:
* 25 days annual leave
* Potential for an annual tax-free cash bonus as an employee-owner
* Cash rewards for going 'Beyond Expectation'
* 50% childcare discount from day one
* Annual awards dinner, staff conferences and nursery achievement celebrations
* Unlimited £500 recommend a friend scheme
* Qualification reward payments
* Digital learning journeys and paperless planning
As employee owners we are committed to providing sustainable and socially responsible environments within all of our nurseries and encourage our children to get involved in a range of environmental activities and projects.
Successful Quality Manager applicants will need to provide 'right to work in the UK' documentation, undertake a DBS and provide a minimum of 2 satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
This position may interest you if have previously worked in a nursery setting as a Senior Nursery Nurse, Senior Nursery Officer, Senior Nursery Practitioner, Senior Childcare Practitioner, Senior Early Years Practitioner, Senior Early Years Educator, Nursery Team Leader, Nursery Third-in-Charge Assistant Nursery Manager, Deputy Nursery Manager or Nursery Manager.