* Hours: 39Hrs Full-time
* Availability: Fully flexible [Monday - Sunday, Working 5 Days a Week]
* Location: Rugby, Elliotts Field Retail Park
As a department manager you are responsible for overseeing a department to support the Sales and Profit of the store and along with your Team deliver a Customer First Experience.
Customers & Teams
* You oversee the training, development and succession of your team.
* You evaluate your team's performance and provided regular feedback.
* You set development plans, follow-up and take any appropriate actions.
* You communicate clearly, share stores performance and set clear goals.
* You ensure Health & Safety, legal and security are in accordance with H&M standards and local laws to secure all employee and customers safety at all times.
* You strengthen our company culture and coach your team to do the same.
Sales & Profit
* You ensure customer first is top of mind in your department and the store.
* You analyse and follow up on Sales & Profit KPI's for your department.
* You work together with the Visual Merchandisers to maximise sales.
* You work with the Store Management team to maximise conversion.
* Together with the Visual Team support implementation of Commercial actions.
* You ensure Operations & Best Practices are alive and followed