We are looking for two enthusiastic Childcare Managers to inspire excellence at our West Bromwich sites (Carters Green Nursery and Greets Green Nursery). You will manage all aspects of one of these established Nursery's, as an exemplar setting in West Bromwich. Supported and mentored by a highly experienced Senior Nursery Manager to provide excellent delivery of childcare and Early Years Education, and grow a reputable and sustainable business.
The job role will include but won't be limited to;
* Managing and being accountable for the day to day running of the childcare provision, with the intense support of a Senior Nursery Manager.
* Ensuring that the setting provides a safe, caring and stimulating environment for all registered children aged 6 weeks to 5 years.
* Ensuring that implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework is achieved and implemented within the setting.
* Leading and nurture staff in achieving excellence.
* Maximising occupancy levels and manage income and expenditure within agreed budgets.
You'll be an inspirational leader, with a minimum Childcare & Education (Level 3) full and relevant qualification. You will have a strong community ethos, be well organised, and be able to inspire high quality delivery and nurture staff to achieve excellence. You will be experienced in implementing the Early Years Foundation Stage and have achieved a minimum Ofsted 'good' grading in your current setting. Above all, you'll be passionate about providing children with a stimulating, safe and supportive environment integrated with quality early years education.
The applicant must be able to respect the Christian Ethos of the YMCA and uphold its values.
The applicant must complete an enhanced DBS check before taking up the role.
Closing Date for completed applications: Wednesday 28th July 2021
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At YMCA Black Country Group, diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe in promoting and enhancing inclusion, diversity and equality and welcome and encourage applications from all areas of the community, who meet the criteria for the role, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. We encourage and support the recruitment, retention and career development of people from as wide a range as possible of ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds. We look forward to receiving your application