Client Services works with issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants worldwide to develop and deliver the support model for Visa.
Providing day-to-day operations and product support, back office support and customer performance reporting.
Client Services is recognized as the Visa authority for Client operational business within Visa and the business units of Client organizations in the United Kingdom.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for solving complex problems and taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
This role serves as a technical/functional specialist and works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
What we expect of you, day to day.
The post holder will be considered the functional expert for their clients processing and operational business. In addition the key responsibilities outlined below for this role as part of the UK&I Client Services Account Management team.
· Takes ownership & accountability for the resolution of operational support issues for a global account - HSBC.
· Liaise and collaborate across Visa to ensure their client's needs are understood
· Provide insight and input within cross functional Visa organizations for new or changing products and services which may impact their clients, including Visa rules, integrated billing, and transaction research.
· Act as liaison for the client provide problem management, proactive identification of processing efficiencies, service change support and system enhancement support.
· Coordinate internal resources to accomplish Visa and client objectives, and ensure processing system performance standards are met and that the client perspective is represented within the organization.
· Provide proactive planning and operational support to ensure that both the client and Visa are operating in the most effective and cost efficient manner whilst managing costs and increasing overall transaction performance (including authorization, clearing & settlement, back office processing).
· Stay current with industry and client trends and maintain a strong knowledge of Visa products and services.
· Represent complex customer change requests, system or operational requirements negotiate and manage expectations internally and externally.
· Develop and manage strategic planning, operational initiatives, special projects and client-driven continuous improvement plans.
· Identify and analyse processing issues with client impacts consistently communicate situational status and resolution advise on SLA performance both internally and externally and develop improvement plans to address chronic client problems.
· Partner with MS&A team alongside assigned Account Executives and Product team to identify additional business opportunities.
· Perform ongoing proactive operational reviews with client to include billing and transaction processing, identifying and discussing opportunities to make improvements