Are you an experienced Engineering Manager looking for your next challenge?
I am working with a renowned manufacturing business with multiple sites across the U.K with this being their largest operation in the group. There is an opportunity for an experienced engineering manager with a background of expertise within the FMCG sector, to join an Industry-leading manufacturer and manage a large engineering function in a highly autonomous role working closely with the site and group directors to assist with the sites long-term growth and Engineering strategy going forward.
The main purpose of the role will be to lead the manufacturing units engineering activities to establish and maintain, safe compliant and effective engineering operations that continually develop the units asset base to meet near and medium term business objectives.
PACKAGE / SHIFT
The client are looking to offer up to £72,000 plus additional bonus and car allowance with other lucrative benefits which will be disclosed after verbal communication.
The role will be a Mon - Fri: 8am - 4pm
CORE EXPERIENCE AND PERSONALITY
* You must have a solid background of engineering management experience within an FMCG environment
* ideally degree / HNC qualified
* NEBOSH certified
* Project management expertise is essential
* Demonstrable experience of managing large Engineering teams
* Demonstrable experience of managing budgets and CAPEX expenditure
* We are looking for a strong character, who can deal with the continuous desire to grow and improve the department as well as a people person who is a good fit with the team and is willing and able to coach and train direct reports to further enhance their development.
If this role is of interest, please hit apply and Alex Williams will give you a call to discuss in more detail