National Account Manager - Muller Yoghurts & Desserts - Convenience & High Street
Müller offers you a long-term career with a genuine market leader - we are an entrepreneurial company where people love to work and make a difference. Our competitive advantage comes through driving value through innovation and brands, scale, operational excellence and building a high performing international organisation. By 2022, we aim to have significantly increased our turnover; in order to achieve this, we need leaders and technical experts to grow our business and market share.
Müller pride ourselves on offering support to help develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful European business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
We are currently recruiting for a National Account Manager in our Yogurts and Desserts business.
We are looking for an experienced individual to exceed the volume and profit growth targets across designated key accounts in order to support the business and achieve our aim to become the biggest and best chilled Dairy & Ingredients Company in the UK.
In this role the key responsibilities for the National Account Manager will include:-
• Deliver timely and accurate development and delivery of long term strategic joint business plans and account deliverables.
• Identify profitable opportunities and deliver through negotiation to exceed sales targets.
• Deliver clear briefing of account requirements and recommendations to key stakeholders (example: NPD process, Finance, Line management.)
• Deliver clear monthly sales business reviews; recognise gaps, recommend actions to close, identify need for help and support, define clear action plans.
• Deliver customer agreements to time/deadline.
• Translate dynamic market/customer insight into customer action plans
• Organise category reviews with customers.
Key skills & experience for the National Account Manager:-
• Proven negotiation skills.
• Hold a degree in a relevant subject.
• Experience in FMCG.
• People management skills.
• Strong proven performance as NAM.
• Marketing experience.
• Results driven with excellent team skills.
• Customer satisfaction.
• Pragmatic / Solution finding.
• Thinking / planning ahead (strategic).
• Strong communicator (to stakeholders) in decision making process.
• Takes responsibility / ownership of decisions.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role, please apply today