HSB Technical offering a new position for a Marine & HSEQ Superintendent, working within a diverse and leading international shipping business in their gas fleet team (LNG/LPG)
This is a genuine opportunity to be part of a very experienced and closely knit unit, where you are supported and encouraged, not micro managed - enabling you to fully utilising your broad knowledge, and experience.
Initially you will be working from home, but long term situated in London.
Progression opportunities here are genuinely achievable and encouraged, you will be rewarded with an attractive benefits & salary package.
Duties and responsibilities:
In conjunction with the internal voyage planning and senior sea staff i.e. Master / chief; you will support and taking the lead in ensuring full assigned vessel compliance, and perform general superintendent duties,
- Ensuring appropriate Vessel Safety & Security worldwide
- Vessel inspections and audits where required OCIMF/SIRE/TMSA
- General performance monitoring of all assigned vessels
- Ensuring appropriate class and flag adherence at all times incl. Documentation / Manuals
- Must hold Master Mariner COC class1 unlimited
- Proven sea service on Gas ships (LNG/LPG) as Master Mariner or Chief Officer
- Shore experience is advantageous, but not essential as training & familiarisation will be provided
- ISM auditor training
- You must be flexible with travel as required
- Confident, professional and a great communicator
Although UK based, visa sponsorship may be considered for the right candidate - so feel free to apply from outside the UK.
Please apply now to be considered for this opportunity - or contact Lee Hayward - HSB Technical in strict confidence.
(phone number removed) or (url removed)