Salesforce Team Leader
Fixed Term Contract
Salesforce Team Lead - FTC
The Salesforce Team Lead is a key part of the software development leadership team. Leading a team of salesforce admins and developers to deliver, maintain and support a highly customised salesforce implementation.
The role incorporates elements of business analysis, project management and solutions planning. Working closely with business stakeholders, vendors and the Head of Development to maximise the capability, effectiveness and value of G. Networks Salesforce implementation. The role also includes line management of the internal Salesforce team members. Mentoring and developing team members in line with G. Networks talent development programme.
As part of the software development leadership team, the Salesforce Lead participates in the software development leadership forum, sharing best practices. supporting other technical leads and raising awareness of changes and developments within the salesforce domain, that could impact the work of other development teams.
* Manage the salesforce project an BAU workstream
* Line manage a team of Salesforce Developers and Administrators
* Work with business stakeholders to refine, plan and prioritise BAU tasks
* Manage software delivery projects - relating to the Salesforce platform
* Work with the Head of Development to plan and prioritise projects in line with the roadmap
* The SF admin and development workstream (Project & BAU)
* Line management of internal resources
* Planning and prioritising BAU tasks from across the business
* Documenting technical project requirements
* Software project delivery
* Deep technical knowledge of Salesforce (Salesforce Certification)
* Software Development Lifecycle
* Project Management
* Business Analysis
We're rebuilding London's broadband from the fibre up. Street by street, building by building, we're installing state-of-the-art full-fibre broadband connections to give the capital the internet upgrade it's been waiting for. And once our infrastructure is installed, we offer world-class service to residents and businesses across London.
It's a project like no other. We're growing fast, and we're looking for great people to join us. G.Networkers are nimble, entrepreneurial, and never settle for second best. If that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Bring your whole self to work
G.Network is a diverse and inclusive company and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our network will serve Londoners in all their amazing diversity. That's why we want our workforce, as far as possible, to reflect that diversity. We hire people based on their talents and what they can deliver as G.Networkers - not on their background, or their views on the best way to do the job