If you are keen to progress your digital marketing career and seek to join a fun and ambitious digital marketing agency in the East Midlands, then keep reading!
Our client is looking for an awesome new SEO account manager to manage client websites and grow their business through organic ranking growth. You'll need to have a strong interest in digital marketing and an even stronger understanding of SEO across Google and other leading search engines.
Experience in creating and managing PPC campaigns across Google's and Facebook's ad network is also beneficial.
Our client strives to create an environment focused on growth and development, whilst ensuring they continue to deliver excellent campaign results for their clients.
Responsibilities & Duties
* Improving on-page and technical SEO for clients
* Link building internally and for clients
* Creating & implementing campaigns for Google, Bing & Facebook Ad accounts in order to achieve amazing results
* Monitoring & continually optimising PPC accounts to ensure KPIs are met
* Building relationships with clients
* Reporting results to clients & internally
* Balancing & prioritising a client pool
* Keeping up to date in all things digital
Attitude we're looking for
* Ambitious & progressive
* Independent with the ability to self learn
* A team player
* Committed & hardworking
Experience & Skills
* 3+ months SEO experience within an agency
* Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console and other SEO tools
* Detailed working knowledge of domain authority building strategies, website optimisation, content marketing and CRO
* Good understanding of Wordpress and Shopify
* Ability to create and manage PPC campaigns from scratch
* Preferably experienced with Facebook Ads
* Wider digital knowledge is beneficial
* Client account management
* Prioritising & timekeeping
* Communication (verbal & written)
* Creative copywriting & great grammar
* Confident business acumen
* Strong numeracy skills
To grow ourselves, our clients and our business.
A successful & respected digital agency, with 10+ awesome team members, generating £1 million in yearly revenue within the next 3 years. Helping countless businesses achieve more from their digital marketing.
Progressive - be curious, be brave, never be afraid to fail, keep progressing/learning
Grow Together - communication, integrity, kindness, cooperation, accountability, win/win
Delightfulness - excellence, quality, customer service, going over & above
ROI Driven - everything we do needs demonstrates a positive return on investment of our resources
Here are some of the awesome reasons to join the team:
- Opportunities for development and training
- Career progression as the company scales
- Chance to really make an impact on our company growth
- Flexible working hours - office based 2-3 days a week
- Networking & conferencing opportunities
- Team days/activities/lunches
- 31 days holiday
- Ping pong and table football
- Office gym
- Company pension