Deputy Nursery Manager - up to £24,000pa
Deputy Nursery Manager - Brentford
We are currently recruiting a Deputy Nursery Manager for a unique nursery in Brentford. Our client is looking for an inspiring individual to be their deputy manager, who is creative and passionate in teaching and has a strong team spirit to be able to support others in the team in realising their potential in teaching and caring for children.
A large part of their success is based on the dedication and effort of their staff in providing a high level of care. As such they do value our team and understand that this is a two-way relationship, where we actively promote Staff development in order that they can grow to their full potential.
Their aim is to provide children with consistently enjoyable experiences. Valuing children, parents and staff are at the centre of the nursery's philosophy.
The nursery is looking to appoint an experienced Deputy Nursery Manager to start as soon as possible, on a full-time and permanent basis. They would ideally like to interview suitable candidates as soon as possible.
As a Deputy Nursery Manager your Day to Day duties will include:
· Working with the Nursery Manager to ensure the smooth operation of the nursery
· Liaising with HR and helping with recruitment
· Liaising with parents, working with Directors to guide and navigate the business in many different areas
· Managing staff members
· Be hands-on and practical in the day-to-day running of the nursery
· Oversee the day-to-day health and safety within the nursery
· Marketing, admin, and nursery admissions/occupancy
· Develop and maintain strong working relationships with parents, colleagues, and outside agencies
· Staff management and development
· Monitoring, evaluation, and assessment of Early Years of practice ensuring high standards across the setting.
The nursery is looking to pay a salary of £24,000pa