Role: Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: up to £30K per annum DOE
Hours: 9am-6pm Monday to Friday
Our client are a vehicle rental and sales business.
We're looking for an enthusiastic, driven individual to join our marketing team and be part of that journey.
Our search is for an experienced and highly motivated Digital Marketing Executive with proven experience of content creation and social media management.
We are looking for a strong B2C marketer to join this evolving and ever growing company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Content creation and content engagement
* Social media management
* Identifying different market trends and how to structure marketing techniques to coincide with these
* Nurturing a lead from start to finish
* Dealing with digital marketing platforms
* Dealing with influencers and work with influencers on creating content for their social media platforms and increasing engagement with customers
* Increase their marketing demographic through different methods of marketing and content
* Posting on Instagram, Facebook
* Basic editing of images
* Creation of ideas on how to tap into the market of TikTok, Pinterest and Linked In
* Content management
* Updating products on the website platform
* Managing agreements with suppliers
* Dealing with the customer journey and user experience
* Pulling together basic Google Analytics reports
Experience, skills, and knowledge required for the role
* Ideally a minimum 3 years working in a digital marketing role
* Experience in Shopify/ Ecommere marketing is beneficial
* Ideally marketing a product
* Ideally B2C marketing knowledge
* Experience of managing external suppliers to achieve business objectives.
* Experience of social media management is essential
* Experience of content management and creation is essential
* Experience of dealing with backend platforms is beneficial
* Knowledge of SEO and PPC is beneficial
* Google Analytics knowledge is beneficial
* Experience of email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp is beneficial
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer