Radiology Admin Team Lead | Imaging Department | Washington | Full Time
Spire Washington Hospital is expanding in our Radiology department and we require someone to supervise the radiology admin team. You will manage workload and manpower to ensure that the department is running efficiently and aligned to hospital performance objectives.
Spire Washington is a 35 in patient bedded hospital with 10 consultation and 2 treatment rooms. We offer a range of services and facilities including 4 operating theatres, covering specialities including Orthopaedics and Gynaecology and a full Diagnostic suite. We provide speedy access to state of the art healthcare facilities and services to ensure fast diagnosis, treatment and recovery. Our patients benefit from expert consultants, diagnostic tests and procedures.Duties and responsibilities:
Who we're looking for:
- Manage rotas, annual leave, staff performance and all sickness ensuring all shifts are covered in a cost effective manner.
- Ability to analyse current workflow to ensure the department is working towards hospital performance objectives.
- Take accountability of communication to other hospital areas as appropriate
- Liaise with Radiology admin and clinical staff to ensure that new processes are addressed and initiated
- Take ownership of training new members of staff
- Previous Radiology administration experience is desirable or team lead experience in a similar hospital or healthcare setting.
- The suitable candidate must be confident and capable with strong leadership skills.
- Flexible approach - The Radiology department is open between 8am-8pm
- Must be able to work weekends (1 in 4 on average)
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care. For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.