SEO Executive Thorner Competitive Salary
Invigorate Recruitment are working with a full-service digital agency specialising in design, development and digital marketing to recruit and experienced SEO Executive.
We're on the lookout for an enthusiastic SEO Executive to join the team of experts in North Leeds (although home working has always been a key part of the role!)
We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual who wants to make a big impact. You will work within their digital marketing department.
As an SEO Executive you will help to deliver clients' SEO strategy, using hands-on website technical changes, keyword research, content creation and off-site link campaigns.
Under the guidance of the Search Strategists and Head of Digital, you will be responsible for implementing SEO and technical search strategies for a range of clients.
The must haves
- Understand the basics of SEO and Google search.
- An understanding of SEO and how website changes can effect organic search.
- Web literate.
- Knowledge of WordPress and other CMS's
- Able to make changes to websites for improved performance.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog and other SEO tools.
- Understanding of keyword, competitor and market analysis.
- Be genuinely excited about SEO and digital marketing.
- Numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 1+ years relevant SEO experience.
The little extras
- Experience working in a digital agency.
- An understanding of broader digital marketing.
- Time management skills.
- A 'can do' approach to getting things done.
- Content and web copy writing.
- Data analysis and processing skills
A number of great perks ...
- Competitive Salary.
- Annual bonus scheme (up to 10% of your salary).
- Superb working environment with free parking.
- Working from home options.
- Healthcare scheme.
- Individual personal development scheme.
- Private pension.
- Group life Insurance.
- Table tennis table.
- Great social events.
- Free fruit.