We are looking for a self-driven and motivated IT Service Desk Team Leader to join our team! As our Team Leader, you will be responsible for supervising, overseeing, leading, managing, rewarding and motivating the UK Simplify IT Service Desk team. Reporting to the IT Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the Simplify IT Service Desk team. Undertaking regular performance reviews and advising on development needed.
Responsibilities for this position include:
* Co-ordinating tickets and ensuring that work is completed to a high standard and within Service Level Agreements. Take technical escalations from first and second level support.
* Ability to project manage technical projects and ensure that communication with key stakeholders is maintained to a high standard. Liaising with colleagues and Service Desk Analysts to ensure that tickets are being resolved in a timely manner.
* Providing regular performance monitoring information to the management team and highlighting areas for concern and recommendations for improvements.
* Support Service Delivery Management to understanding technical problems and assisting with the presentation of solutions to clients.
* Co-ordinate high risk and major incidents. Act as a first point of escalation.
* Proactively identifying, recommending and improving ways of working in the delivery of service desk support.
* All of the above while also undertaking a Service Desk Analyst Role when needed.
In order to be successful for this role, you will have demonstrable experience in a 1st or 2nd line support/ Team leader role, and coaching and mentoring experience. Experience of organising training programs. Strong communication skills and communication of key changes to people at all levels. In depth knowledge of performance metrics. Excellent PC skills in particular MS Excel. Service improvement focus, and knowledge and understanding of ITIL best practice. You must have a full driving licence and be able to travel to UK branches across the UK where required including Southport, Market Harborough, Leicester and St Ives.
Simplify was created in March 2019 by the combination of the two largest players in the UK conveyancing industry and is now the UK's leading conveyancing business, incorporating many of the fastest growing, most innovative brands within the UK property market.
Each of the businesses within Simplify is dedicated to ensuring that our customers have the best possible experience during a property transaction. Whether that's for a customer moving home or one of our growing list of introducers, we are constantly innovating: using technology and the expertise of our people to make working with us as simple as can be.
Our excellent service to our customers has allowed for market growth which means we continuously seek new and fresh talent to complement our current team as well as developing our people to reach their full potential. By joining our group, you can look forward to a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition and promotion