Basic salary: £26,000 plus commission £38k+ OTE
Hours: 8.30 - 17:30, Monday to Friday
Holiday: 25 days, increasing to 30 with service.
Location: Based in our Head Office in Horsham, West Sussex.
Who are we?
Global 4 deliver a range of services to business clients across the whole of the UK, from cloud telephone systems, data connectivity and mobiles through to gas & electricity. As a forward-thinking business utilising the latest technology, Global 4 support a wide range of clients employing between one employee and thousands!
Our class-leading service is unparalleled, and our proposition enables us to welcome hundreds of new customers every year whilst retention is at an all-time high. Our business continues to grow, and we need like-minded, hard-working, and adept individuals to support this growth.
Need more proof? Our Trustpilot ratings proudly sit at 4.9 stars in demonstration of customer satisfaction whilst our internal processes and security are backed by ISO 9001 and 27001 accreditations!
Global 4 are also proud to be an Equal Opportunities and a Living Wage Foundation employer. We have been established for over 23 years and offer our staff job security with none of the team placed on furlough over the last year during the pandemic. Our business is the perfect place to forge your career.
What are we looking for?
This is your opportunity to commence your career in the technology space, supported by an organisation with a truly undeniable interest in progressing its staff. Starting as an Account Manager, it is your opportunity to learn the telecoms industry and support our base of business customers who we provide a variety of services.
You will build positive relationships with your customers, retaining them and cross-selling into them alongside supporting IP transformation. This is a target driven environment whereby you will be maximising revenues and working alongside the Senior Account Managers & Business Development Managers and Mobile & Energy Specialists to collaboratively tend to customer requirements.
Subject to achieving targets and demonstrating a comprehensive understanding over a period of time, our Account Manager staff then progress to Senior Account Manager and finally Business Development Manager positions where even higher rates of commission and basic salary is paid.
What will you be doing?
Your sales activities will involve performing the following:
· Grow and develop our existing customers base, by taking incoming sales enquires.
· Performing Health Checks to garner a comprehensive understanding of their business and to introduce additional product lines and new platforms to our existing customers.
· Answer customer queries and help to educate them where appropriate on what they need to be doing.
· Update customer information on the in-house CRM System.
· Opportunity tracking / pipeline development.
· Achieving financial targets and call/appointment KPIs.
· Placing outbound calls to generate new business.
What do we need from you?
• Previous sales/account management experience.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Able to meet and exceed targets.
• Fact finding/determining a customer's needs.
• Self-motivated, financially driven, and focused.
• Clear and confident telephone skills.
• Ambitious and hard working.
• High attention to detail.
• Telecoms experience preferred.
Our staff benefit from
· Discounted Broadband, then free after two years.
· Up to 30 days holiday (25 days, increasing to 30 with service), plus bank holidays.
· Death in service benefit.
· Friday fridge!
· Company lunches.
· Company bonus scheme.
· Refer A Friend Scheme.
· Fun incentives.
· Paid Charity leave.
· Complimentary fresh fruit, tea, and coffee.
· Eye care Vouchers.
Global 4 is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organisation a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class