Crucible has an exciting Digital Marketing Executive opportunity in their welcoming team.
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Job Type: Full time
Digital Marketing Executive - About Us:
We are Crucible; a team of consultants, marketers, and creative technologists united by a vision: to change the way businesses grow by realising the full potential of their digital ecosystems.
Our mission is to challenge businesses to self-disrupt; to reimagine the way they deliver value to customers by plotting bold new paths.
We've developed a new kind of digital business model; a hybrid Consultancy/Agency model that provides business leaders with the digital expertise and guidance to develop customer-centric strategies enabled and powered by digital experiences.
After 5 years the company is taking on some huge new projects and are keen to capitalize on recent successes by recruiting an eager Digital Marketing Executive to assist the performance marketing manager in running campaigns for our clients. We're looking for someone who will thrive on working with our B2B and B2C clients. You should feel comfortable using some of the biggest digital marketing channels, plus very keen to learn more across multiple platforms as we grow our accounts.
Digital Marketing Executive - The Role:
The Digital Marketing Executive will be a crucial part of Crucible's ambitious plans by maintaining and improving its existing client campaigns, and reporting, preparing assets, and analysing data from across our range of accounts. You will actively engage with clients, and work with our Performance Marketing Manager to implement campaigns for them. Your input will be imperative for the growth and success of our clients.
The ideal candidate should have 1-2 years' experience within performance marketing channels and platforms and eager to build upon our established successes within these campaigns. You should be a confident analyst, diligent in your documentation and have a great instinct for what makes a successful campaign.
This is a junior position but has the potential to quickly grow as the company expands. It is an exceptional opportunity for the successful candidate to join at an exciting stage for the business and have the impact of their work felt in a small and tightly knit company.
With our background in digital design and development, we have recently diversified into digital marketing following winning two significant briefs. You will be working directly with our performance marketing manager, and will have the chance to learn from experts, support the growth of the department into a competitive and innovative marketing player, and have the impact of your work felt across both our clients' organisations and our own.
Digital Marketing Executive - Day to Day:
- Learning how to set up game-changing campaigns from scratch for our clients on different digital channels with varying goals
- Proactively analysing the performance of your clients' campaigns and getting familiar with the data
- Acquiring strategy skills to generate an action plan to constantly improve account activity
- Collaboration with the Performance Marketing Manager to establish the acquisition strategy for our growing portfolio of clients and businesses
- Getting under the bonnet of the accounts to understand what drives them, coming up with testing ideas whilst keeping an eye on the latest trends
- Be a key core figure in the Marketing team, embracing opportunities for progression from entry to senior level
- A willingness to improve your skills, innovate, and add that extra bit of sparkle for our clients
Digital Marketing Executive - You:
- Motivated, hardworking & proactive
- Comfortable working with numerical data, as well as being proficient in Excel
- A passion for problem solving
- Sound organisation skills
- Ability to handle and prioritise deadlines
If this sounds like you then please get in touch for more information or send us your CV. We are an equal opportunities employer, celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. The successful candidate will be offered £25K per annum.
To submit your CV for this exciting Digital Marketing Executive opportunity, please click 'Apply' now