Account Executive / Junior Account Manager - Shepperton, Middlesex
Salary £24,000 - £30,000 including benefits
* Are you an individual with strong inter-personal skills and good attention to detail?
* Would you have the ability to effectively represent the client to the agency and the agency to the client?
* Do you have B2B technology experience?
About Our Client
We are looking for an Account Executive / Junior Account Manager to join our client, an established B2B technology-focused digital marketing agency based in Shepperton that have an extensive Technology client base.
Our client is now looking for a new Account Executive / Junior Account Manager to bring on board to help them to fully leverage business opportunities within their client base.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
* Building a strong rapport with your clients, understanding their business, their ambitions and how best the agency can help them
* Taking client briefs - detailed gathering of support materials and assimilation into internal briefing document
* Briefing internal team and suppliers on the requirement
* Reviewing proposals and suggesting revisions as required
* Gathering costs and preparing accurate estimates
* Effecting revisions as required through to final approval
* Managing external production, monitoring timings, cost and quality
The ideal candidate will have the following essential attributes:
* Strong inter-personal skills
* Good attention to detail
* Ambition for yourself, the team and your clients
* Ability to multitask and prioritise fast
* Ability to intelligently question clients during briefing sessions
* Ability to effectively represent the client to the agency and the agency to the client
Expectations - first quarter:
* Get up to speed on all internal systems - estimating, billing, trafficking, status reporting, reconciliation
* Become fully conversant on the accounts - existing guidelines, familiarity with client team at all levels, attending planning sessions
* Contribute in brainstorming sessions
* Support Account Director in day-to-day management of accounts
Expectations - second / third quarter:
* Manage projects from inception to completion with support from Account Director where necessary
* Transition to managing larger projects independently
* Start identifying account development opportunities
The Successful Candidate
As an integral part of the team, you will support an Account Director on larger campaigns as well as manage your projects for clients from briefing through the entire campaign lifecycle, ensuring that the agency responds on time, on budget and to brief.
What's on Offer
* 20 Days holiday plus bank holidays and as well as time off between Christmas and New Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Support and collaborative work environment
Job Number: VR/02969
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer