Are you looking for a great opportunity to make an impact in a fast growing world leading company to become a National Account Executive. Perhaps you are currently working at Account Management level or National Account executive level and are driven to secure an opportunity for development. If so we look forward to hearing from you.
About the Role
Reporting to the Account Controller the role is to support with the day to day management of the designated Customer Account(s) which involves providing underpinning support to the Account Controller to enable them to deliver both volume and profitability (GM/L and EBITDA). This role is part of a direct and business-wide cross functional team that ensures optimum performance, providing customer focus whilst generating sustained, profitable growth and forging stronger business partner relationships.
The NAE will provide continuous support in co-ordinating the activities required to meet company quality standards whilst always demonstrating the company values and behaviours.
You will be a recent graduate with some industry experience within a Commercial Function. You will be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge of working within FMCG and an understanding of working with general project management principles. You will be customer focused, agile and able to work at a fast paced high volume environment.
The duties in this role are not limited to:
* Working alongside the Account Controller to aide them in achieving the business unit goals.
* Managing the promotional calendars with each customer, ensuring timely submissions of promotional activity and internal measurement of all activity.
* Working with the Account Controller to ensure the development and maintainenance of positive customer relationships to enable successful implementation of the customer business plan.
* Supporting the Account Controller in co-ordinating and communicating all commercial activities that drive any changes to the products supplied by Refresco UK.
* In conjunction with the Account Controller, be responsible for delivering planned/budgeted price increases and associated EBITDA.
* Accountable for customer(s) sales ledger working collaboratively with the finance department to consistently reduce aged debt.
* Analyse, interpret and understand sales and other key data and communicate any relevant findings to required groups and individuals.
* Update the forecasting team as soon as is reasonably practical, of any changes to the product mix/profile e.g. Runs ins/run outs , promotions, de-lists etc. Providing oversight of the change through to completion and taking responsibility for minimising any resulting obsolescence.
Salary & Benefits
The salary for this role is dependent on experience. We also offer an annual bonus incentive and a good company pension scheme, 3x basic salary life assurance plus 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays (with the option to purchase additional holidays). Working hours are Monday - Thursday 8.30 - 5.00, Fridays 8.30 - 4.00.
Who we are
Our drinks on every table. That's the Refresco vision. We're passionate about producing tasty, refreshing drinks and we're thirsty for more and growing fast. We're a global business and invested £1.25 billion in expanding our manufacturing footprint to make us the largest independent bottler of soft drinks and fruit juices in the world. We currently produce 12 billion litres from 59 manufacturing plants in 12 countries and we're only just getting started...
Our UK Business has six manufacturing plants providing a great place to work for 1500 employees producing private label soft drinks and fruit juices for all the leading retailers including Tesco, ASDA, Morrison's, Sainsburys, ALDI and Lidl. We also manufacture for branded customers such as Innocent, Ocean Spray, Weetabix, Del Monte and Um Bongo. Whether it's packed in cartons, bottles or cans, we ensure that our products are made to the highest quality standards but they get where they need to be when they need to get there to meet the needs of our high profile customers