Mallard Outsourcing are proudly partnering a London-based marketing agency as they seek to add an experience PR Executive to their established team during a period of impressive growth. The successful applicant will be a switched-on, enthusiastic experienced public relations executive working on all manner of B2B communications campaigns with clients across the technology, data and insights industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to develop their career in the world of international B2B PR.
Duties of the Senior PR Executive include, but are not limited to the following:
* Support the Account Manager in the dayto-day client related tasks.
* Copywriting press releases, thought pieces, blogs, articles and white papers targeting different channels for either clients or for Mustard's marketing activities.
* Take part in client calls proactively.
* Liaise with our clients, understanding their objectives, organising your time effectively, reporting on activity and ensuring their needs are being met to the best possible standard.
* Pitch to the media, both to the trade and national titles, following up on the phone and via email.
* Working with the Mustard team on planning, developing and implementing PR strategies.
* Brainstorming creative ideas with the team for a wide range of marketing projects; from websites, to design, to events, as well as press and media.
* Proactively build relationships with key journalists and clients.
* Monitor relevant publications, ensuring all reactive and proactive opportunities are identified and all coverage secured is delivered.
* Supporting the Account Manager with social media activities both for clients and for business accounts.
* Supporting the company's new business pipeline.
* Researching and pitching events and speaking opportunities for our us and our clients.
The requirements, skills & experience required for the Senior PR Executive include, but are not limited to the following:
* At least 2 years of experience in B2B PR.
* Demonstrably strong copywriting skills (work examples will be required).
* Strong social media experience.
* A demonstrable track record of building strong business relationships.
* Strong organisational skills and the ability to effectively manage a varied workload.
* Strong enthusiasm for working in an SME environment.
* You will be a strategic thinker, dedicated to developing creative solutions.
* Strong allaround IT skills and an affinity for technology are required.
A bit about the employment business:
Founded in 2006, the employment business is an award-winning, lively integrated marketing agency with an enviable reputation. Based in London but currently working mostly remotely, they work across a range of marketing, design and PR projects for agencies and clients within the market research, data and technology industry, in the UK, US and other markets internationally. You will work alongside the managing director, design director and account manager as well as our executive and a team of creative freelancers.
They offer autonomy and responsibility to their team members in everyday challenges and throughout all roles that bigger agencies don't. You will work directly with clients, including their senior management, get involved with new business pitches and pro-actively help the company to reach its growth targets.
The Remuneration for the Senior PR Executive is:
* £27,000 £29,000 annual basic salary.
If you feel your skills and experience could be a good fit for the Senior PR Executive, please follow the instructions to make your application. A Mallard Outsourcing Consultant will get in touch with you soon with further information and to confirm your interest in our Client. By submitting this application, you are consenting to Mallard Outsourcing holding and processing your personal details for the purposes of activities pertaining to recruitment