Page Personnel are recruiting for a part time marketing executive to join a leading software provider in Leeds. The role is offering flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely.
A well established organisation and leading provider of housing software systems within the public sector who strive on their excellent customer service and reputation.
As a Marketing Executive, you will be reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, responsible for managing an integrated online /offline promotional strategy to develop and help generate ecommerce sales.
Duties will include :
- Develop relationships with universities, student organisations and landlords
- Create various Social media content using a range of channels
- Liaise with local student and landlord companies and SU organisations
- Co-ordinate face to face and door to door Direct Marketing campaigns
- Co-ordinate various Relationship Marketing campaigns
- Responsible for onsite marketing at various customer locations including pull up banners
- Co-ordinate and work with the onsite brand ambassadors at sites across the UK remotely
- Work with all customers to ensure they are engaged with the product and sending students to the sites, and co-ordinate their social media feeds alongside the Social Media team
- Communicate with current customers to help launch a new product, this will require a good understanding of software features and benefits
- Create student and landlord facing materials for managed and student based sites
Support duties will include:
- Liaise effectively with all departments to ensure customer requirements are met
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing best practice ideas
- Attend conferences meetings (possibly 2 per year)
The successful candidate will:
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- Have a good standard of general education
- Possess excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Must be able to deal with technical product information
£25,000-£30,000 + flexible remote working + progression opportunities + generous holiday package + pension plan + other excellent benefits