Client Services Operations Manager
We are seeking an enthusiastic, medical communications agency-skilled Client Services Operations Manager with the ability to support in the management of our Client Services team, lead the delivery and management of varied programmes of work, and be involved in the continuous improvement of our project delivery operations. This is a full-time position based at our Global head office in Cheshire, where you would play a key role in a client account team, working closely with the account Programme Director to develop innovative solutions to address client challenges. We will consider applicants looking for a hybrid office/home working or home-based position.
Adelphi Communications is a leading global agency providing comprehensive and innovative medical communication solutions to the healthcare industry. Our ethos − TOGETHER WE CAN − speaks to the importance we place on the relationships we build with our valued clients, with other key experts in science and medicine, and within our own staff teams.
Our business efforts focus on five principal disciplines
IMAGINE | ENGAGE | ARTICULATE | EDUCATE | ILLUMINATE
through which we channel our passion for simply and effectively commanding and communicating highly complex concepts across an impressive range of therapeutic areas. This gives us a compelling approach to developing creative and inspiring solutions to the complex strategic challenges facing our clients.
Adelphi Communications provides the right setting for professionals who want to make a difference, with a vibrant and sociable team environment, intensive on-the-job coaching and a programme of targeted training, supplemented by an excellent benefits package. This includes a competitive base salary, generous pension and private health insurance, as well as company bonus and free on-site gym membership.
* Support management across the Client Services Team; deputising for senior managers, as required
* Provide training and development support to the Client Services team, including taking responsibility for the line management of some team members
* Play a key role in the continuous improvement of project delivery operations
* Manage high quality medical communications projects through excellent client service
* Be responsible for the management and delivery of high level and complex programmes of work
* Work closely with account Programme Director to actively contribute to account growth and be involved in new business development activities.
* Great team player with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
* High level of commercial acumen, management and judgement
* Proven line/performance management
* Ability to motivate, lead by example, train, mentor, develop and share best practice
* High level of drive, self-motivation and initiative
* Close attention to detail
* Ability to problem-solve effectively and make decisions
* Highly organised and proactive
* Ability to accept and act upon constructive feedback
* Relevant client services experience in a medical communications agency
* Proven experience in the development/mentoring/coaching of junior colleagues
* Extensive knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
* Client focus
* Management of large programmes of work
* Business growth mindset
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Leadership, training and mentoring skills
Degree level or equivalent (desirable)
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we're focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us-we look forward to getting to know you