You will be a passionate teacher to engage students in Science; not just to pass an exam, but to be able to complete day to day activities that involve Science to a high standard.
Our students often require support to build trusting relationships with professionals and you will have high expectations and a belief that they can succeed. You will help raise the academic profile of The Coppice Spring Academy.
Your day-to-day activities will be:
* Following the agreed syllabus, developing and updating the topics/subjects schemes of work
* Ensuring that the teaching area is organized appropriately to provide a safe, tidy, pleasant and stimulating environment.
* Planning and delivering an appropriate curriculum based on individual needs having due regard to pupil entitlement.
* Being flexible in providing an appropriate teaching programme for a range of pupils.
* Liaising with a range of agencies for example schools, Educational Psychology Service, the Locality team, as directed by the appropriate line manager.
* Developing and maintaining positive relationships with families/carers.
* Maintaining records on the progress of individual pupils, preparing reports, and IEP's to participate in reviews where necessary.
Click here for Job Description