* Identify opportunities to drive sales and density using commercial expertise. Working with retailers and food & beverage brands to understand their business and marketing strategy in order to optimise sales.
* Collate and analyse daily, weekly and monthly sales data, ensuring the data is an accurate record of trading activity. Provide weekly trading and footfall data to internal stakeholders within agreed timelines.
* Collate, analyse and review all available data to help understand the retail, leisure and managed operations performance and variances against last year and last week and centre budgets. Benchmark by category and zone performance.
* Have a thorough understanding of centre competition and performance and where possible bench marking centre performance both operationally and commercially.
* Maximise the use of and coordination of all centre and industry data including CACI, footfall, dwell time, average spend, catchments, customer profile to support brand performance.
Guest experience, training & coaching:
* Work collaboratively with the centre team to ensure the delivery of excellent experiences.
* Take the lead in delivering effective Centre Induction Training for all new brands covering both operational and commercial requirements.
* Develop and deliver effective training sessions, ensuring that these are relevant and aligned with the centre strategy.
* Align communications with the central marketing team.
* Develop awareness and participation in the centre's website and promote the centre's and brand offers in order to drive sales.
* Liaise with the mall operators, to ensure the highest standards of presentation and service.
* To work in conjunction with the Senior Retail Manager to focus on experience, not only for the guests to the centre but also for our brands.
* Carry out the role of Retail Duty Manager as prescribed by the Centre Director, including weekend working on a rota basis (typically one in five weekends).
Decision making authority
* To work with the Senior Retail Manager, Centre Director, Shopping Centres Business Development Manager, the Portfolio Team and wider business teams in the creation and implementation of the strategy and Business Plans for the centre.
* Relationship building
* Customer focus
* Priority setting
* Problem solving
* Commercially aware
* Attention to detail
* Time management
Knowledge, experience and qualifications
* Retail management, Shopping Centre, leisure or food & beverage experience
* Passionate and enthusiastic about delivering sales growth
* Tenacious and energetic with strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
* Proven customer service skills
* Able to analyse and make recommendations from sales date and research
* Organise and able to manage competing priorities
* Flexible, positive and problem-solving attitude