Do you want to join a multi-utility infrastructure provider that has been recognised as a Great Place to Work?
BUUK Infrastructure know that our greatest asset is our staff, and we are a company that our people feel proud to be a part of. The passion and commitment shown by every member of our team allows us to succeed in our mission statement - "To deliver consistently high-quality service to customers to earn their long-term loyalty to BUUK."
GTC are part of a family of companies owned by BUUK Infrastructure group and we are currently recruiting for a Control Support Team Leader to provide support within the GTC Electricity Control Team and manage the administration team within this section undertaken by the Electricity department. This full time, 12 month fixed term position is based at our office in Woolpit.
Salary Starting from £22,576.00.
We are looking for someone with the ability to understand technical issues, good communication skills together with strong organisational skills. While it is not essential that you have had previous experience within this sector before, you must have the ability to work under pressure, to tight timescales and be efficient in using Microsoft Office. Also you must be conversant in database usage, quick to learn and have intermediate to advanced excel spreadsheet experience. Training on our systems and the company will be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career and join a company that has been recognised as a Great Place to Work®.
Responsibilities will include -
* The role will be to support the Manager in the day to day operation of the section and ensure that health and safety and correct working practises are adhered to, and maintain the required company quality standard.
* Responsible for the first line management of direct report Support Officers on a day to day basis, ensuring work is carried out to the required standard within timescales.
* Monitor, manage and report on all aspects of Control admin work required by the department.
* Ensure that the preparation for month end reporting is carried out in a timely manner
* Ensure Customer Complaints are managed and escalated to Senior Management and be able to create and maintain reports as well as setting & reporting on KPIs
* Work within agreed Standards of Service for internal/external customers
* Dealing with all queries in a timely manner
* During periods of high work loads and staff absence manage the team in ensuring all tasks are achieved.
* Assist the Control Manager in ensuring Customer needs are met.
* Manage all Standby and Duty Engineers rotas and work with Customer Services Team on GSOS payments and outages
* Work with Customer Services Team on Complaints that have been raised regarding Electricity incidents and assist in managing the Emergency Response telephone service including any problems encountered on a day to day basis
* Assist the operational team on a day to day basis and help to resolve any problems with electrical faults.
Along with a rewarding working environment we offer a competitive starting salary, pension and life assurance. We offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (plus the opportunity to purchase more through our flexible benefits scheme), corporate perks (reduced cinema tickets and discounts at high street shops), wellbeing assistance (24-hour helpline and counselling service) and a social calendar with events taking place throughout the year. Our Woolpit office also has staff car parking and a subsidised restaurant available on site.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact the Resourcing team on (phone number removed) for an informal discussion in confidence. Alternatively, you may email any questions through to our recruitment team, details can be found on our website.
Due to the current on-going Coronavirus pandemic, we understand there may be questions about working from home and our offices. BUUK and its group carefully monitor government guidelines and are proud to operate COVID secure offices.
We currently offer a mixture of office and remote working for positions where possible and are taking precautions to ensure all of our staff are safe. Please don't hesitate to contact us to discuss this further