Digital Marketing Director- Stockport
up to £100k basic salary possible equity opportunity
One of IT Bods leading clients is a Financial Planning firm based in Stockport, established in 2010. In 2018 they expanded their advice services into Equity Release and within 3 years have established themselves as one of the top 5 Equity Release advice firms in the UK.
They are now looking for a best-in-class Digital Marketing Director to help them to expand their business further. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but growing business, and progress their career. This is a role for someone with the ability to work under their own supervision and provide a strategic yet hands on approach.
Experience across the full digital mix will be essential to carry out this opportunity which includes Programmatic, Media Buying, Affiliate management, Lead Generation, Re-targeting, Social Acquisition, CRM and SEO. At times you will be required to support additional projects, be prepared, and enjoy the challenges that will present.
The successful candidate will work closely with board level teams which means an ability to navigate and communicate within a growing SME organisation will be important.
This is a fast-paced environment that will ideally suit a candidate that has experience in a highly targeted environment and from a well-established online business where you can share ideas and influence change.
To be considered:
* Experienced Digital Marketer that has overseen the implementation of a digital strategy
* Expertise within Programmatic, Lead Generation, Media Buying, Affiliate management, Re-targeting, Social Acquisition, CRM and SEO
* Managed a team and significant budget.
* Comfortable reporting into board level and building strong relationships with other senior stakeholders.
* Ideally worked in a successful financial services business that has experienced considerable growth and outperformed targets year on year.
If you are interested in hearing more about the Digital Marketing Director role up to £100k basic salary with possible equity please click on the link to apply