We are recruiting an experienced Nursery Manager for an Outstanding nursery in Harrogate.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager to join an outstanding nursery in Harrogate. There will be an extensive hand over period available for you to fully understand the nursery and get to know the 21 staff on site. You will have complete autonomy over recruitment, budgeting and financial control, marketing for the nursery and ensuring occupancy is at the highest possible level.
There is a great support structure in place to help you blend into the nursery and to answer any questions or queries that you may have.
This role would suite either a nursery manager looking for a new opportunity or an experienced deputy looking to take on their first manager position.
There are places for 80 children in this purpose built nursery. The outdoor area has recently had an extensive refurbishment.
Working for this Nursery you will have access to:
* Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service.
* Childcare provision with substantial discounts.
* Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities.
* An excellent salary package dependant on experience.
* Off-street parking in our private car park.
Your responsibilities include:
* Following education curriculum, delivering standards which ensure highest possible inspection
* To create a safe, caring and welcoming setting in which parents are happy to entrust their child and where their child is supported to flourish in an enabling and stimulating environment.
* Ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to at all time.
* Liaising with outside 3rd party agencies and stake holders
* Ensuring all staff training and safeguarding is up to date
You will need:
* A full and relevant Early Years qualification
* An excellent working knowledge of the EYFS and the Ofsted inspection framework.
* A comprehensive understanding of health and safety regulations.
* To be fully trained in safeguarding and paediatric first aid.
* Previous experience in a similar setting.
This is a rare opportunity to manage on of the most established nurseries in Harrogate. This role is only open to full time applicants. Apply now or call Imogen Jones Recruitment if you have any questions or to discuss the other roles we are currently recruiting for