£34,300 - £38,100 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract - Days | RGN or ODP Considered | Great Benefits
A leading Manchester hospital currently requires an experienced Theatre Nurse or Theatre Practitioner with extensive experience in Scrub to work in lead practitioner role.
The hospital undertakes a diverse range of predominantly elective surgical procedures, and this is a great opportunity for an experienced Scrub Nurse or ODP to take the next step into management.
What the hospital is offering the successful Orthopaedic Scrub Team Lead Nurse/ODP:
* A permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
* A fantastic annual salary in the region of £34,300 to £38,100 depending on experience plus enhancements where applicable
* A great benefits package which includes private healthcare, a pension scheme and much more
* Some great learning and development
As Orthopaedic Scrub Team Leader, you will play a key role in the delivery of a safe and efficient perioperative service in addition to supporting departmental management, service development and clinical governance activities.
Candidates for this Orthopaedic Theatre Team Leader post should be/have:
* NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
* Proven experience working at a minimum of Band 6 level within an orthopaedic scrub setting
* Have completed post-registration studies/training relevant to the role such as Advanced Scrub Practitioner or Surgical First Assist qualifications and willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
* Experienced in a senior practitioner or supervisory role in a theatre setting, with experience in problem solving and service development
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation