Pro-Force are looking for a confident On-Site Coordinator to join our busy on-site office in the Bognor area. The role is responsible for managing our temporary staff on-site and ensuring their welfare, as well as maintaining and developing relationships with our client.
The role would suit an individual with a background in a recruitment or staff planning role. The role requires fluency in English and either Romanian or Bulgarian. A full clean driving licence and own transport is required as the role requires travel between our main Bognor office and the client site.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* Daily staff planning and ensuring 100% order fulfilment
* Recruitment, registration and induction of new staff
* Support of temporary workforce to ensure ongoing welfare
* Accurate and timely record keeping
* Fluency in English and either Romanian or Bulgarian
* Recruitment background
* Staff planning experience
* IT literacy including Word and Excel
Hours: 30 hours per week Friday - Monday
Interviews commencing as soon as possible for an immediate start.
Pro-Force is an Equal Opportunities Employer. For more information on how we collect, process and store personal data, please refer to our Privacy Notice on our website