Purpose of Role:
To deliver high quality CPD training sessions to the Dental Industry and other Healthcare sectors. You will be required to complete risk assessments in relation to health & safety and offer compliance consultancy support in accordance with regulatory requirements. Promoting our range of services and cross selling products to clients is a further significant part of the role.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Deliver training sessions to the dental industry and other healthcare sectors.Carry out risk assessments in relation to Health & Safety.
* Carry out compliance consultancy visits and offer compliance support to clients. Complete compliance assessments to assess the status of practice compliance.
* Assist practices with maintaining compliance with regulatory bodies. Represent the company at centralised training sessions and trade shows.
* Promote all services offered by the company and ensure cross selling opportunities are maximised while attending practices. Attend appointments with potential and existing DD members to promote and inform of the benefits of membership.
* Carry out customer service calls to existing DD members.Represent the company brand through specific delivery of training and compliance support services. Promotion of the training services available to customers to book further and additional training sessions.
* Work closely with the company's Business Consultants. Keep accurate expense documents and mileage tracking.
* Punctual submission of admin documents/reports to ensure SLA's are always met. Work with the sales team to achieve diary utilisation targets.
* Business development within the designated area to further increase the number of practices utilising DD services.
* Continuous market research and self-education to ensure that knowledge is kept relevant and up to date.
Standard Company Requirements:
* To comply with all Health and Safety requirements as outlined by the Health and Safety Executive and business.
* To participate in all relevant quality programs and assist as required in quality initiatives.
* To ensure PPE issued by the business is worn in accordance with Health & Safety legislation.
* Training is undertaken as recommended by your manager.
* To keep up to date with any change of legislation, regulation and guidance relevant to the areas of training and compliance.
* Carry out any other reasonable request as requested by your manager.
* Comfortable with travelling at distance each working day.
* Overnight stays upon request.
* A thorough in-depth knowledge of healthcare specific compliance.
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a growing team and an ability to build strong relationships with a variety of people.
* Computer literate.
* At ease with sales as part of a service. Excellent communication and listening skills.
* Likeable, outgoing individual who is confident in approach.
* Able to communicate effectively with persons of different learning abilities and able to deliver information using a variety of techniques tailored to the specific learner.
* Thorough experience of working in the dental and/or healthcare sector .
* Experience of working in a regulatory environment.
* IOSH Managing Safely
* NEBOSH General
* Level 3 Training and Education Award
Regulatory Role: Yes
* Registration with the GDC
Driving Licence Required as will be required to drive as part of the role: Yes
Travel will be required predominantly in these areas: GL, BS, CF, NP, HR, LD, SA, WR, DY, B, CV. This role is for 4 days per week with flexibility on the days