We are one of the world's leading names in Biotechnology and are pioneers in Oncology, Immunology and Neuroscience and our research has helped millions of people across the globe.
We are looking to recruit a signatory registered with the PMCPA and MHRA with an excellent working knowledge of the ABPI and IPHA Codes to join our UK Medical Review Team on an initial 12 month contract.
You will be responsible for approving promotional and non-promotional materials across the UK and Ireland. This team is part of a broader Northern European Hub Medical Review Team, which is managed by the Hub Operations Director.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* You will approve UK and Irish promotional and non-promotional company materials.
* Contribute to the development of the Promotional Materials Approval Process (PMAP) across the Hub.
* Review, approve and act as final signatory for promotional and non-promotional materials and ensure that all programmes and materials are 100% compliant with the ABPI and IPHA Codes, scientific and medical data, local policies and procedures, and legislation
* Positively partner with brand teams on high quality, compliant and valuable activities and materials
* Demonstrate PMAP and Code experience and expertise through training, sharing best practice, meetings and advice, and coach and train team members and cross-functional colleagues in matters related to PMAP and Code
* Work with a focus to deliver high performance with high integrity
* Work efficiently and cohesively with the UK team as well as with the broader Hub team
* Contribute to the development and upkeep of PMAP, simplify work and processes, and identify and implement process improvements and efficiencies
* Lead, deliver and engage in projects as required
Qualifications & Experience Required:
* UK registered pharmacist or physician
* Experienced signatory registered with the PMCPA and MHRA with an excellent working knowledge of the ABPI and IPHA Codes
* Extensive experience of work in the pharmaceutical industry
* Proactive leader with the ability to assimilate complex information and translate into implemental solutions
* Confidence and willingness to take on new challenges, ask questions and manage multiple projects
* Evidence of strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
* Excellent presentation, written and verbal skills
* Demonstrated ability to plan, organise and prioritise
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact our Shaunna Doherty on (phone number removed) for a confidential conversation.
We are an equal opportunities Business. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a "data controller". This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at our website