Hospital Manager RMN / RGN - £76.5k
Position: RMN / RGN Hospital Manager
Location: North London
Service: Independent Mental Health Hospital
Are you a current Registered Manager in either a Nursing home or hospital setting, looking to further your career in the healthcare sector? Or an experienced Deputy Manager looking for new opportunity? If so, please read on...
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Hospital Manager to work within an independent mental health hospital located in North west London, paying a salary of up to £76.5K! As Hospital Manager, you will be accountable for all aspects of management of the Hospital, ensuring effective management of the service provided - including service delivery, quality improvement and meeting nationally and locally set standards and targets in line with health and social care setting.
You will be a strong, approachable and authoritative presence within the service and be able to support the team at management level. You will ideally come from a similar environment at a senior level and hold a valid nursing PIN.
The Role of Hospital Manager:
• To ensure that the resources for the Unit are utilised appropriately • Implement relevant Company & Unit Policies and Procedures • Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy • Promote and maintain a high standard of clinical supervision and services • To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff • Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Deputy Manager:
• Valid NMC PIN RMN or RGN
• Understanding of CQC regulations
• Knowledge of CQUIN's, DoLS and of the latest legislation and government driven initiatives
• Minimum of 4 years Experience at a similar level
• Ideally a Full Driving License and access to car
In return, my client will offer a competitive salary of up to £76.5K and excellent career opportunities!
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Fiona at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or send an up to date CV to (url removed)