This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a fast paced environment and opportunities to develop. This FMCG has a long history within the UK. Client Details
Based in London, they are one of the UK's leading FMCG businesses and owns some of the UK's leading food products that you will recognise on the shelves of every supermarket. In an environment where passion thrives, this business encourages autonomous working and those that are willing to work hard, always prosper. Everyone in the business has a real passion for good food and innovation, enabling the business to continue its growth. Description
- Manage supply base across a number of key ingredients and products - £10m spend?
- Working with colleagues to ensure the required quality, price, and service standards are met or exceeded at all times?
- Negotiate contract terms with suppliers around the world and develop key relationships.
- Lead product/category reviews to deliver continuous improvement in product range, quality and pricing?
- Work with Buying Manager /Category heads on the progressive development of the company's buying?
- Work directly with NPD team to enhance the new products that are being developed.
- Procurement background buying ingredients or food?
- International Experience
- Stakeholder management skills?
- Strong Analytics?
- Degree Educated Job Offer
up to £45,000 plus 10% bonus and package