Shift Team Leader (laboratory - late shift) required to join a Chemical and Analytical Technology department within a busy research and technology centre based in Kettering, Northamptonshire. The role will report to the Laboratory Team Leader and work alongside the early shift lead to complete and manage the permeation and degradation testing schedules, check laboratory results and ensure all necessary information is recorded.
Applications are invited from candidates with the following skills and attributes:
· Qualified to a minimum of GCSE or equivalent in English, Maths and at least one Science subject
· Computer literate - Microsoft Word, Excel
· Ability to work to deadlines, producing accurate detailed reports
· A methodical approach to work and good multi-tasking skills
· A meticulous eye for detail, good organizational and time management skills
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Ability to work on a permanent late shift, Monday to Friday
This position offers a great opportunity to join a well-established and respected organization offering laboratory testing and certification services to clients within the UK and throughout the world.
NB: The salary includes a shift allowance