Are you looking for an apprenticeship opportunity?
Do you have previous experience working within a Marketing function?
If you do, progress your career today with a Level 3 Marketing Assistant apprenticeship with UK Greetings. You will be gaining valuable workplace experience whilst working towards a qualification!
The primary function of the role is to assist the Licensing Manager with the formulation and implementation of the marketing plans.
You will be responsible for the collation of information for new line requirements, working closely with internal departments such as our in-house and external Creative studios, Global Sourcing, Account Management and Marketing Communications. The role involves assisting in the preparation of customer/Licensee presentations and new product launches
Some experience or a good understanding of a marketing environment is desirable. The role could also be a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate.
To succeed in this exciting role you should meet the following criteria:-
- Possess excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Be creative and prepared to share fresh ideas
- Be self-motivated & able to adapt to changing priorities
- Be hard working, well organised & commercially focused
- Be numerate and computer literate and possess a good working
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other Microsoft programs