We have an exciting opportunity to work for RS Components, based in Corby although this role will be remote working. This is a temporary role for 2 months with a salary of £25K to £30K pro-rata.
They are looking for a Employer Brand Content Creator, you'll take the lead on creating, editing, and posting storytelling-based content (copy, design, and video) across our internal and external communication sites and our recruitment platforms.
You will play a key role in telling the story of what 'life at RS' is like helping build a followship of talent making RS an employer of choice.
Reporting to the Employer Brand Manager, you will join our award-winning in-house Talent Acquisition Team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who understands the importance of bringing to life the Employer Brand, is passionate about creating an inclusive culture, and wants to celebrate the people behind the brand.What You Will Do
You will work with the TA team and key stakeholders across the business to help align our Employer Brand content with functional recruitment activities.
You will build strong relationships with Marketing, Comms, People, and TA to get access to the latest celebratory people updates as well as using our global internal news channels to access the latest stories and news
You will work closely with the Employer Brand manager in the delivery of recruitment marketing campaigns
Work with creative agencies on developing creative concepts and managing the delivery or the asset creationWhat Will You Bring To the Role
- You're an eye-catching copywriter, you can write and tell a compelling story.
- You'll have experience in creating people-based content through videos, copy, and design.
- You have a creative mind and the ability to take complex information and turn it into content that can be easily consumed.
- You're tech-savvy and will ideally have some experience in using content management systems and social media management tools.
- You keep people at heart, you will take pride in connecting internal and potential employees with your content and also in building and engaging with an online social media community.
- You have relentless passion and energy in getting things done right and at pace
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.