About Oworx Public Cloud
SCC recognise that many organisations across multiple sectors need the power of Public Cloud to realise their full potential. Many businesses either lack the capacity or capability to successfully architect, deploy, and manage cloud infrastructure, or would prefer to focus on their core business rather than invest in training and maintaining the internal talent required to benefit from automation and cloud tooling.
To tackle these challenges SCC launched its "born in the cloud" brand Oworx. Technology changes are hard to predict even when certain evolutions look certain. What's more predictable is our team, a group of passionate individuals who are adaptable to change, with an innate love for the leading edge. The quality that will always prevail is our people. At Oworx, every day is a fresh challenge. We live and breathe cloud technology, nurturing the industry's leading talent so we can offer the highest level of specialist expertise.
Our culture is what binds us; everyone can contribute; everyone's voice matters. At Oworx, enjoying what we do is a serious business.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our growing Team at Oworx. Working alongside existing Service Delivery teams you will be the primary interface between the customer and Oworx support teams. You will form deep, lasting relationships at multiple levels, and be the advocate for your customer within Oworx, and the advocate of Oworx with your customer. You will enable our customers to gain maximum benefit from their partnership with Oworx by helping to understand their ongoing technical and business requirements across AWS, Azure and GCP. Through listening to our client's needs, and investing heavily in our products and people, we have arrived at a genuinely exciting point in our evolution and you will be a major part of this growth.
The perfect candidate
• Passion for cloud technologies with a willingness to learn
• You work best in an environment of rapid change
• Open Minded, Positive, Creative, and Collaborative approach to problem solving
• Strong technical background in AWS, Azure and GCP
• Start-up mentality
• Well-organized, self-motivated individual that can work independently with minimal direction Duties and Responsibilities
• Running Cloud Service reviews with our customers and building action plans and risk logs
• Recognise gaps based in customer's current environment and analyse for future gaps and opportunities to improve and innovate
• Own relationship with customer post-sales and carry out on-going client engagement activities
• Working alongside Service Delivery you will drive successful resolution of customer escalations through proactive communication and RCA Management
• Manage customer retention including defining and developing a customer retention strategy
• Develop account management procedures and improve existing internal processes to enhance customer experience
• Drive positive NPS (Net promotor score) and complete close loop processes Required Skills
• Previous demonstrable experience in Account Management/Client services
• Strong rapport and relationship building skills with customers and internal departments
• Experience working with major cloud technologies, AWS, Azure and GCP
• Understanding of IT Industry working practices and cloud methodologies
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with great attention to detail
• Good understanding of technical architecture diagrams Desirable skills
• ITIL foundation certification minimum
• Working knowledge of ServiceNow
• GCP, AWS, Azure cloud certification
• Understanding of Agile Methodologies
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.