We are looking for experienced phone based sales hunters who are comfortable with the uncomfortable. Cold calling and chasing down stakeholders at all levels should be something that excites you and the thrill of closing deals must be second nature.
We are a start-up division within a very well established business so you need to be comfortable with ambiguity and change.
This is a 100% remote role meaning you will be based from home. There may be an expectation to travel for training and occasional team meetings.
* This purpose of the role is to find, engage and build relationships with NHS & Private Hospital stakeholders in order to establish interest and develop sales for our healthcare product portfolio.
* Using a 'digital first' mindset and strategy to support the generation of new sales pipeline and orders within the UK and Ireland region.
* Engaging and managing new/existing customers using cold calls and other strategies to develop meaningful relationships and conversations which lead to the creation of sales opportunities.
* You will be responsible for achieving an individual sales target for product sales (Quota carrying role).
* Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities to acquire new customers
* Ownership of the full sales cycle in line with the business unit sales strategy
* Using a 'remote first' mindset, you will be required to set-up deep-dive explanations of technical products (e.g. Initially within Endotherapy)
* Negotiating and managing contracts
* Close collaboration with colleagues in other business units, field sales, marketing and data analysis to drive the digital team agenda forward.
* Up- and cross-selling activities to an existing customer base
* Accurately updating our CRM system with accurate and detailed information following your customer interactions
* Developing and maintaining a consistent flow of new sales opportunities through effective customer and account management
What we are looking for:
* Sales experience within medical product/services industry is a plus
* You must have a proven track record and experience sales hunting / cold calling / social selling - this will need to be evidenced.
* Account Management experience where you can show how you have developed an account portfolio
* Experience in the use of virtual/digital/remote sales techniques and with digital working methods (MS Teams / Zoom / Telephone)
* A proven track record of successful sales achievement
* Knowledge of an effective sales process & marketing strategies
* Experience working with CRM-tools (e.g. SFDC) & MS-Office applications
* An engaging, outgoing personality and passion for helping customers
* Ability to effectively engage with all levels of customers
* Be able to cope with ambiguity and high levels of change - 'start up' mindset
* Capable of selling the value of Olympus solutions at an advanced level
* Managing all internal and external stakeholder relationships
* An extensive understanding of the product portfolio within the business unit (industry leading training will be provided)
* Ability to manage and sell a complex product portfolio, incl. technical products, e.g. within Endotherapy
* Analytical way of thinking and working to prioritise and qualify leads based on data
* We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to ensuring that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown