CILEx Legal Executive (Paralegal)
* 12 months
* c£35 per hour (Inside-IR35 via Umbrella)
The role reports to the Legal Senior Director (UK/I) and supports a small team managing a high volume of legal and business conduct support on a range of issues often with tight deadlines, which will require a responsive, proactive, hands-on mentality and approach.
Skills and Experience:
This role would suit a CILEx Qualified Legal Executive with an interest in developing skills with the laws and regulations relating to healthcare and pharmaceuticals.
* Confident self-starter, proactive working style with strong client service orientation
* Strong focus on teamwork within Legal and with co-workers in the Affiliate
* Ability to manage and prioritise competing workload from multiple sources Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Scientific background and/or interest an advantage
* High levels of enthusiasm and willingness to learn
Role and Responsibilities:
Working with all other members of the Legal team to ensure comprehensive support for the UK and Ireland operations and functional departments on all legal and business conduct related matters.
Providing general support for the Legal team and specific responsibility for a number of initiatives that are central to the Affiliate's success in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
* Contract drafting, including support for decentralised system of contract generation
* Archiving and records management
* Maintenance of Legal Intranet and Compliance App
* Attendance at external compliance forums
* Codes of conduct for the pharmaceutical industry (ABPI/IPHA Codes)
To learn more about how you can become involved with our client's into our client based in central London, working as a CILEx-qualified Paralegal on an initial 12 month contract; please call and speak with Edward Laing here at ISR Recruitment in our London offices or please send me a copy of your very latest CV for an immediate call back in the strictest of confidence